Home       Pictures       Videos       Projects       Contact Me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chainsaw Shoes

I present to you...

Chainsaw Shoes!

Before I go into further detail about the chainsaw shoes I need to explain a few things. Recently my friend Erik and I have been talking about playing some sort of role playing game. I've never really played and am a bit interested about the whole thing and Erik has spent more than his fair share playing over the years. I asked him if he would be interested in hosting a game to which he said yes. Before we can start to play he has to familiarize himself with the rules of hosting a game.

Flash forward a few weeks to this conversation we had in Google chat.
Erik: lol. Thanks! I'm excited for Deathwatch. I hope I can finish the book soon. My eyes start to glaze over after a couple pages. It is hard to suck up rule after rule.
me: Maybe we should get the basics and roll our own rules from there.
The more we play the more we'll learn the real rules.
Erik: I feel like it is the basic stuff. There is a lot to know when creating characters.
me: Two words
chainsaw shoes
character created
DONE
Shortly after typing those words I immediately did a Google search for "Chainsaw Shoes" and got not one Google image in return of shoes with chainsaws on them. How could the internet exist without a single person creating an image of chainsaw shoes? The internet had let me down and I was completely disappointed. Sure you could find knife shoe images all over the place.

I'll admit knife shoes are pretty bad ass looking. But this is 2011 and I think technology has finally caught up with the dream of our childhood. Images of chainsaw shoes should be more readily available on the internet. The formula is simple, take shoes and then add chainsaws.

BOOM Chainsaw Shoes.

An interesting aside....

...this image exists, which is awesome.

No comments: